weekend, ahoy! and time for the blog equivalent of muttering to yourself like a bag lady.
1. can’t tell you how great i feel about knitting. i’ve learnt so much new stuff over the past month: stitches, patterns, techniques, shortcuts. it’s the most creative thing i’ve done in years. decades. it’s way cheaper than shopping. and hands down, the most fun i’ve had in a super-long time.
2. found the sweetest anagram generator in the whole wide world, web included. it’s here. and it gave me a store/ label/ website name that i would never have come up with in a million years. elegant averages. i love it.
3. went to lush yesterday and rediscovered why i love it so much. give me enough shampoo, conditioner, hair mask, toner, and soap, and i will take on the world. even smiling occasionally.
4. tj’s lost his phone, a terrible catastrophe that has struck me twice in the recent past. so a big hug for him, even though i don’t seem to qualify for a foot massage. the prejudice against non-resident bombayites (nrbs) continues.
5. won’t be able to make it to the vipassana course this month, so i guess the world will have to put up with an uncalm, uncentred, and generally unruly me for a little (heheheh) while longer. consider this official warning.
ciao for now.